The FlexDrop™ iQ™ Non-Contact Dispenser provides rapid, consistent, and flexible dispensing from up to 96-source positions into 96, 384, or 1536 well plates with a dead volume of less than 1 μL, providing any laboratory with the means to consistently dispense as low as 8 nL with the push of a button in an easy-to-use device that runs from an integrated touch screen PC.
- Non-contact dispensing – eliminate carryover and cross-contamination
- Dead volume < 1 µL – conserve valuable reagents in (i.e.) NGS or qPCR assays
- 8 nL to mL dispense volume range, 80 or 500 µL max volume FlexDrop source plates
- Fast - dispense 10 nL into 96 wells in 10 seconds, into 384 wells in 20 seconds
- Smart - Simultaneously dispense from 1 to 8 wells (a column) to 96, 384 or 1536 well plates
- Built-in droplet verification – verify liquid was dispensed
- Multiple Liquid classes – including aqueous, DMSO (up to 100%), glycerol (up to 50%)
The FlexDrop iQ platform uses positive pressure in eight independent controlled channels. Each channel can dispense up to 100 droplets per second. It generates droplets between 8 nanoliters (nL) and 50 nL in size to achieve the target dispense volume. The system includes droplet verification, which verifies the exact number of droplets have been dispensed and provides a verification report post-run. The proprietary source well plate features 100 µm hole at the bottom which facilitates the droplets under positive pressure.
The BTC should be acknowledged in any publications arising from the data analyzed in the BTC with the following text:
Experiments reported in this paper were performed at the Biophysical Technology Center, University of Minnesota Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics.
Once published, please let us know via an email to email@example.com.
Schedule | Location: 1-123 Nils Hasselmo Hall