- Flexline MD5 dielectric resonator with optical port
- Flexline MS3 split ring resonator with optical port
- rectangular TE102 with optical port or grid (interchangeable)
- cylindrical TM110 with the grid
- spherical SHQ (TE011)
- cylindrical SHQH TE011
- dielectric cylindrical TE011
- loop gap resonator
Selected publications of instrument use:
- Fealey, ME, B Horn, C Coffman, R Miller, AY Lin, AR Thompson, J Schramel, E Groth, A Hinderliter, A Cembran, and DD Thomas. 2018. Dynamics of dystrophin’s actin-binding domain. Biophys J 115:1-10.
- Avery, AW, ME Fealey, F Wang, A Orlova, AR Thompson, DD Thomas, TS Hays, and EH Egelman. 2017. Structural basis for high-affinity actin binding revealed by a β-III-spectrin SCA5 missense mutation. Nature Commun 8:1350.
The BTC should be acknowledged in any publications arising from the data analyzed in the BTC with the following text:
Experiments reported in this paper were performed at the Biophysical Technology Center, University of Minnesota Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics.
Once published, please let us know via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.