Continuous wave Bruker EPR spectrometer is equipped with X-band (9GHz) microwave bridge and following resonators:
- rectangular TE102 with optical port or grid (interchangeable)
- cylindrical TM110 with the grid
- spherical SHQ (TE011)
- cylindrical SHQH TE011
- dielectric cylindrical TE011
- loop gap resonator
Selected publications of instrument use:
- Binder, BP, AR Thompson, and DD Thomas. 2019. Atomistic models from orientation and distance constraints using EPR of a bifunctional spin label. Biophys J 117:319-330.
- Savich, Y, BP Binder, AR Thompson, and DD Thomas. 2019. Myosin lever arm orientation in muscle determined with high angular resolution using bifunctional spin labels. J Gen Physiol 151 (8): 1007–1016.
- McCaffrey, JE, ZM James, B Svensson, BP Binder, and DD Thomas. 2016. A bifunctional spin label reports the structural topology of phospholamban in magnetically-aligned bicelles. J Magn Reson 262:50-56.
The BTC should be acknowledged in any publications arising from the data analyzed in the BTC with the following text:
Experiments reported in this paper were performed at the Biophysical Technology Center, University of Minnesota Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics.
Once published, please let us know via an email to email@example.com.
Schedule | Location: 1-127 Nils Hasselmo Hall